Your gift of time makes a huge difference
CPWD has four offices and many programs. We have garden parties, Thanksgiving feasts, and gathering and outings. We would love to have your help. Extra hands and smiles are always welcome.
Volunteer opportunities are plentiful at CPWD. Whether you live in Boulder County, Adams County, Jefferson County or Denver, we welcome your help.
Some areas and duties that volunteers support include:
- Brain injury support group to volunteers
- Working in our adaptive/accessible garden planting and weeding
- Assisting visually impaired and blind seniors
- Front office clerical and receptionist support
- Organization office materials/filing
- Peer support groups
- Development and fundraising
- Employment services
- Company-wide events
- Independent living services
- Information and referral services
Give us a call at 303-442-8662 or fill our our online form to find out about current volunteer opportunities.