Planning a great future for youth with significant needs. Instead of a resource fair, we have created a individualized round table to give you direct access to the key organizations in Boulder County that offer adult support and services for adults with signifi-cant disabilities as well as to staff from the school districts. Our goal is to sit down with parents/caregivers and talk through your ques-tions and concerns. Each presenter will give a brief overview of their services, then open the floor to questions. We are here for you!
When: Saturday, March 1st, 9am - 12pm
Where: Boulder Valley Education Center
6500 Arapahoe Road, Boulder, 80301
Sessions are repeated from
- 9:15 to 10 AM
- 10:15 to 11 AM
- 11:15 to 12 noon
Spanish-speaking staff will be on-site. No childcare or kids activities.
- Adult services, funding, guardianship op-tions with Association for Community Living
- Building Personal Networks with Family Link
- Employment options & training with Imag-ine!/CORE labor, Community Link and Center for People with Disabilities
- Life & Financial Planning with Hal Wright
- Planning high school and beyond with BVSD and St. Vrain specialists
- Parents of young adults with disabilities